This Store Made Me 10 Years Younger Through Indiba Therapy


Although women here in Singapore are said to be confident and confident about themselves, I still cannot help but look at the mirror and feel sad. I usually pinch my face and tummy when I fix myself at night and feel a little more depressed everyday because of these stubborn fats because of my pregnancy.

It has been two months after I gave birth to my beautiful son and the proofs of love start to show and even grow more. My body experiences a lot of pain as it is now full of stretch marks and I evidently gained weight. My face also looked so down and I’ve been experiencing muscle spasms. I wanted to feel good about myself but it seems like my body don’t want to cooperate.


So depressed and frustrated, I asked my friend to come over just for a talk. I was surprised how different her body and how young-looking she is when she walked into our door. She said her career demands her to be always good-looking as she faces major clients in Singapore, thus, tried indiba medical.

As my eyes have seen how the results are really promising, I immediately gave a call to Indiba Asia MY and inquired about indiba medical. The representative was very encouraging and explained that it is better for me to take the indiba activ cell therapy since I experience a lot of aesthetic problems.

I searched more about this therapy and found out that the process usually involves a monopolar radiofrequency of 448 kHz energy that goes deep within the skin’s dermis and sub-dermal layer without damaging the external layer of the skin. One of the characteristic of this type of treatment is that as the energy hits the layer of the skin that produces collagen and experience heat, the skin starts to tighten making the skin appears firmer and younger, which is the solution to the problem I am currently facing.

I decided to set up an appointment with Indiba Asia MY for the indiba cell activ therapy. We conducted the therapy the same day and experienced a different sensation within. The therapist said that one of the healing pathways of this kind of therapy is the stimulation of formation of new blood vessels and production of collagen is another that’s why I get that feeling.

Besides offering indiba medical and indiba cell activ therapy that helped depressed women like me through reducing my fat cells and rejuvenating my skin that boost my confidence, this company is also one of the most promising physiotherapy and aesthetic equipment suppliers in Singapore that can address your back pains, sprains or scoliosis and have advanced equipment to correct those bones immediately through a painless process.
Confidence is such a hard thing to recover most especially at times where you don’t personally see yourself beautiful because of physical discrepancies. But, I am grateful for companies like Indiba Asia MY who encourages people like me and even make me feel and look beautiful and fresh from the inside out.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Lay Off the Instant: Try Organic Nuts in Singapore

Sticking with Cryptocurrencies All throughout Will Yield Result

Factors to Consider When Choosing Yoga School